Thursday, September 19, 2013

Betty MacDonald biography

Josette:

Sander I agree.

I wished I had a relative in my family who met Betty MacDonald and Mary Bard Jensen.

But I haven't.

However I recently found a read Betty MacDonald treasure inside a Betty MacDonald book I purchased.

I love Betty MacDonald fan club Motto: Sail away and find new treasures every day.

That's what Betty MacDonald, Mary Bard Jensen, Alison Bard Burnett, Mr. and Mrs. Piggle-Wiggle and Wolfgang Hampel did/does.

I felt the very same when I saw Betty MacDonald's letter.

You can see the letter and read my story about this in Betty MacDonald fan club newsletter October.

As I adore Wolfgang Hampel's Betty MacDonald items I'll forward the letter to Betty MacDonald biography and Betty MacDonald fan club letter collection.

The subject of Betty MacDonald's letter is her family, favourite authors and friends.

Don't miss the new very witty story of very famous Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Mr. Tigeli.  As we can see his new girl friend is a beauty with an outstanding voice.

Although Mr. Tigerli is a real Casanova he shouldn't forget his darling Russian girl friend.

Many greetings from very happy

Josette

Betty MacDonald and Eva Vargas biography by Betty MacDonald fan club founder Wolfgang Hampel and Betty MacDonald fan club honor member Bernd Kunze
http://wolfganghampel.blogspot.com/